One of the things I really like in Puma Golf apparel is the brave usage of colors. I don’t say I would dare to wear all of them, but some of them are really awesome.
On the National Tie Dye Day, Puma Golf celebrated the nostalgia of Tie Dye with a new, colorful collection featuring products inspired by the iconic Haight-Ashbury neighborhood in San Francisco, the hear of free-spirited bohemian culture since the 1960s and the unofficial birthplace of Tie Dye.
The Love/Haight Collection features unique, hand-tie-dyed polos and sweaters, along with shoes and caps that feature on-trend Tie Dye patterns and colorways.
Puma Golf Tie-Dye Collection 2020
Details on the new Puma Golf collection
- Haight Polo ($80) – Each of these cotton polos are hand-dyed to deliver a truly unique piece designed to look as good as it feels on the golf course.
- Haight Crewneck Sweatshirt ($98) – Embrace your love for tie-dye in this unique, 100% cotton, hand-dyed crewneck.
- 3 Caps: P 100 Cap Haight, P 110 Cap Love & P 110 Cap Love/Haight ($35) – three fun new options from a bold, all-over tie-dyed print, to a more subtle pop of color, something for every outfit.
- IGNITE PWRADAPT CAGED Love/Haight ($170) – Embrace your inner hippie and get a little funky with these San Francisco-inspired tie-dyed IGNITE PWRADAPT Caged Love/Haight shoes, designed to provide the performance needed on course and the style needed off it. The IGNITE PWRADAPT Caged has been anatomically designed to provide outstanding comfort and a perfect, tailored fit.
- IGNITE NXT Solelace Love/Haight ($140) – Built from the ground up with Pro-Form TPU outsole with an ORGANICALLY-ALTERED TRACTION pattern. A full-length IGNITE Foam midsole, wrapped in SoleShield for added durability, provides unparalleled comfort and energy return to help you feel and play your best all day long.
- LE COBRA x VESSEL LE Tour Stand Bag ($599) – Embrace your inner hippie and get a little funky with this San Francisco-inspired tie-dyed COBRA X Vessel Tour Stand Bag, which features a colorful, allover tie-dye pattern (Available in two bold colorways).
Puma Golf understood quite well that the ’70s, serving as a baseline for most 2020 trends. The color selection is likely to draw Millennial golfers.
The selection of orange color is also a good idea. It is likely to be a key color trend in 2020.
Did you know Tie Dye was the core trend for 2019?
We also have to understand that athleisure as a trend will NOT disappear in 2020 on the contrary!