Miklós Breitner is a golf industry influencer and the Founder and CEO of Golf Business Monitor, the world #1 B2B golf business blog since 2009 which covers the latest business challenges and initiatives of the golf industry focusing on golf club management and marketing, golf tourism and golf equipment.
Miklós is providing advisory services to owners and developers of golf properties and golf equipment manufacturers.
Declared by Golf Inc. Magazine as “one of the savviest consultants in Europe and runs a very popular golf business blog.”
Furthermore, he is a leading golf club marketing keynote speaker. If your organization is looking for one of the top keynote speakers to speak at your upcoming event or conference, Miklós Breitner is your best choice:
- CMAE European Conference on Club Management 2018: The Journey. The topic: customer journey mapping & customer experience innovation in golf clubs and golf resorts.
- ADGF (French Golf Club Directors Association) National Conference 2018. The topic: customer experience innovation & development in golf clubs and golf resorts.
- Share Algarve Digital Marketing Conference. Topic: Golf club marketing trends in 2018.
- 4th National Conference on Residential Tourism & Golf – organized by the Portuguese Golf Course Owners Association. Topic: Customer Experience as a differentiating factor for golf clubs.
- World of Leading Golf Summit: Golf club marketing trends
- Golf-Forum 2019 Conference by the Austrian Golf Federation. Topic: Employee Experience as a differentiating factor for golf clubs.
He is also publishing in Golf Inc. Magazine, Golf Management Europe, Golf Retailing, Golfclubmanagement.net, Golfshake.com. Golfindustria.es and Pgae.com.
Golf Business Monitor, is an official media partner of IAGTO, the PGAs of Europe and the European Golf Course Owners Association.
Throughout his career, Miklós gained marketing (offline, online) experience in various industries (e.g. FMCG, financial services, pharmaceutical). At Sanofi, Miklós was awarded by TEAMS Sales Champions Award for digital marketing initiatives.
He is a graduate of Oxford Brookes University and lives in Budapest, Hungary with his wife.