It is not a big surprise why Mastercard is satisfied with the Golfbreaks partnership. Can you imagine the value of a fresh and up-to-date email database of customers with high purchasing power? Golfbreaks, according to its confession, has got over 200,000 customers.
Golfbreaks and Mastercard have just announced that they will once again partner together in 2022, following the success of the relationship through the 2021 campaign – with next year set to be the 7th consecutive year of consumer activations.
Mastercard & Golfbreaks promotion
The 2022 promotion will see Golfbreaks customers given the chance to win a host of world-class prizes, from VIP hospitality tickets to The Open, day tickets, and even the chance to carry the scoreboard for a group on a championship day at St Andrews.
To celebrate the renewal of the partnership, along with Golfbreaks’ continuation as an authorized provider of Open Championship tickets, the Claret Jug paid a visit to Golfbreaks’ HQ in Windsor on November 11.
Golfbreaks and Mastercard have also announced that they are continuing their affiliation with the AIG Women’s British Open, through Golfbreaks’ position as an R&A Women in Golf Charter Signatory.
In 2021, prizes on offer to Golfbreaks customers ranged from Women’s British Open VIP tickets and accommodation, to an incredible opportunity to play in the Women’s British Open Pro-Am.
7 Email marketing best practices
- Don’t purchase, contact list – instead build your own to have a better quality (also in terms of engagement!!). Don’t forget the GDPR regulations.
- Don’t use ‘No-Reply’ in the sender’s email address. Give a personal email address. It more human and promising.
- Optimize the email’s preview text. Thus your opening rate will grow.
- Include an email signature. It will make your email more personal.
- Personalize the email greeting, but the offer too. The communication message and the offer should be in line with your customer’s/guest/golf club members’ purchase history.
- A/B test different subject lines and calls to action.
- Write compelling (but concise) subject lines.
If you need more tips on how to improve your email marketing then please drop me an email: email@example.com