The Australian Swing Factory – a Toptracer Partner – seems like clearly understands what the future generations of golf – Millennials and Generation Z are looking for:
- Public courses;
- Playing with friends (golf social tendencies): 62%
- experiences (e.g. Toptracer).
Golf Australia says
“Golf recorded in 2021 an annual participation increase of 21% over 2019/20 with an estimated additional 210,000 people playing the game in the last 12 month period.
Total growth experienced over participation levels recorded in 2018/19 exceeds 285,000 people, a 30% increase over this period.”
Today, there are 7 Toptracer venues in Australia. One of the venues is Golf Paradise Terrey Hills.
Swing Factory acquires Golf Paradise Terrey Hills
So it is understandable why Swing Factory bought Golf Paradise. Here are the details.
Golf Paradise Terrey Hills is a staple of the Sydney golfing landscape for more than 20 years. Located in a natural bushland setting, right on the doorstep of Sydney’s famed Northern Beaches, this two-level, 58-bay golf driving range will undergo a complete transformation.
The planned multi-million-dollar refurbishment will see ‘Swing Factory Terrey Hills’ become a technology-enhanced fully interactive, social golf experience tailored to all ages and abilities.
The state-of-the-art facility will include (STCA):
- Complete refurbishment of all existing 58 bays, including the addition of premium spaces for group play and hospitality.
- A high-quality food and beverage offering with additional space for social events, corporate functions, and kids’ parties.
- World-class ball-tracing technology (Toptracer Range) installed in every bay.
- A refurbished driving range outfield landing area with improved dynamic lighting.
- Increased netting heights across the property’s perimeter.
- A world-class architecturally designed 18-hole mini-golf course.
- Multi-sport indoor simulators that will host some of the world’s leading golf courses in addition to several other sporting formats.
- Improved onsite golf coaching and retail products and services.
Swing Factory Terrey Hills is the second addition for the emerging golf entertainment brand, which recently announced it had won the tender to partner with Melbourne’s Whitehorse City Council to deliver a $14.6m golf destination at the current Morack Golf Course site.