I am excited to share with you that I have been invited by Antti Hiltunen on behalf of the Finnish Golf Managers Association + Finnish Golf Club Owners Association to give a keynote presentation on employee experience development at the Finland Golf Industry Days event.
The event will be held between 28.-30. November 2019 at the Långvik spa and conference hotel near Helsinki.
Hereby I would like to thank the organizers for the invitation and the opportunity to give a keynote presentation on employee experience development.
How many of you know about the Finnish golfing market:
- 142 671 registered golfers (Source: KPMG) = Europe’s 10th largest golfing country in terms of registered golfers;
- 130 golf clubs;
- Women’s participation rate is 27%;
- 4 professional female players in the European TOP 100;
- 3 professional male players in the European TOP 100;
- 221 registered PGA members.
Designing employee experience is a must-have!
I love Sir Richard Branson’s view on employee experience:
Take care of your employees and they will take care of your business.
It summarizes well why worth investing in employee experience development. In my presentation I will explain in details:
- the difference between employee engagement vs employee experience;
- why employee experience development is a must-have;
- the future of work;
- how to understand employee journey mapping;
- what matters really to golf club employees;
- how to start designing employee experience;
- why do we need people analytics function in our team;
- what is the contribution of employee experience to the overall customer experience available at your golf clubs…and many more
I hope we can meet there and discuss your golf business challenges!
If you have any questions about employee experience development and design, write them in the comment box or write me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org and I will answer you as soon as I can.