Troon and Seven Canyons have been working together since the summer of 2018. In those days, Troon was asked to help the sales and marketing of the Arizonian golf course and private, gated residential community.
As per the new agreement, Troon Privé will manage and have direct oversight of
- golf operations,
- food & beverage operations,
- golf course agronomy,
- club/membership marketing.
The Seven Canyons is the 11th private golf club client of Troon in Arizona.
Seven Canyons has got:
- A Tom Weiskopf-designed 18-hole, slope-139, par-70 golf course that sits on 200 acres and features 360-degree views of red rock bluffs and green fairways.
- Practice facility that includes a two-tiered tee area with 25 hitting stations, a 5,000 square-foot putting green and a chipping area with practice bunker.
- Expert golf instruction, custom club fitting, and fitness training are also available.
- The Clubhouse at Seven Canyons is an idyllic setting to reflect and unwind after a day on the links and features a gastro-pub restaurant offering sophisticated dishes and fine spirits to savor.
- Named one of the “Best Courses in Arizona” by MSN Sports and one of the “Top 10 Courses with Epic Views” by USA Today. – I think they will need much more serious and trustworthy social proofs to gain trust!
Another interesting information is that the Northlight Financial LLC acquired in 2013 a majority stake in Seven Canyons, a Sedona, Arizona.
They acquired Seven Canyons in a bankruptcy court proceeding. Northlight was founded by former executives from GE Capital.