For a long time, I have not heard of such a big new business win like Troon‘s recently. Troon has been selected to manage three Southern California golf courses owned by Garden Grove-based Sanyo Foods Corporation of America:
- Yorba Linda Country Club in Yorba Linda (see picture below),
- Lomas Santa Fe Country Club in Solana Beach, and
- Tustin Ranch Golf Club in Tustin.
Sanyo Foods‘ 3 golf courses – details
Yorda Linda Country Club’s Harold Rainville-designed course opened for play in 1957, plays to a par of 71 and measures 6,834 yards.
Yorba Linda’s clubhouse features
- an elegant formal dining room;
- a casual members’ grill;
- men’s and women’s locker rooms;
- a full-service golf and tennis pro shop;
- and a variety of meeting rooms and banquet facilities.
Club amenities include eight lighted tennis courts, a heated Junior Olympic-sized swimming pool and a wading pool.
Lomas Santa Fe Country Club features
- a William Bell-designed par 72 layout with sweeping ocean views and wide fairways;
- 14 tennis courts,
- 4 pickleball courts,
- a heated 25-meter lap pool,
- a children’s pool and
- fitness center with private training and spa services.
The clubhouse provides golf course and Pacific Ocean views and features
- a formal dining room,
- a members’ grill and bar,
- men’s and women’s locker rooms,
- and a pro shop.
Tustin Ranch Golf Club features
- a signature Ted Robinson-designed golf course and a spectacular clubhouse.
- The 6,842-yard, par-72, 160-acre course is the centerpiece of the Tustin Ranch community.
Tustin Ranch’s clubhouse includes
- a golf shop,
- the popular Restaurant at Tustin Ranch,
- the Players’ Lounge and
- multiple event spaces with floor-to-ceiling views of the golf course, lakes and blooming flora.
About Sanyo Foods Corporation of America
Sanyo Foods Corporation of America has made shelf-stable instant noodles for 43-plus years and is a division of Japan’s largest noodle-maker, Sanyo Foods Inc.