That’s why I couldn’t ignore the news. The Dismal River Club has got two golf courses:
- The Red Course (Par 71, 6994 yards) – designed by Tom Doak & his Renaissance Golf Design team. Doak said, “Dismal River Club is one of the most natural we’ve built, with literally half its greens just laying there waiting to be smoothed out and planted.”
- The White Course (Par 72, 7353 yards) – designed by Jack Nicklaus.
The club is offering – hunting, outdoor adventures, dining, and lodging experience – beyond the golf experience. Its ambiance reminds me of Landmand Golf Club, in Homer, Nebraska.
I am expecting wellness travel will be a major wellness trend in 2023. People are prioritizing health. They want to follow their values.
Dismal River Club selected KemperSports
KemperSports will focus on strengthening Dismal River Club’s reputation as one of the Midwest’s most premier private destination clubs while enhancing the member and guest experience through a continued commitment to delivering unrivaled service and unique offerings.
In 2017, proud Mullen native Joel Jacobs – Founder & Operator, 93 Capital Group – took the helm of the club and expanded its offerings to include
- 80 rooms,
- 17 guided hunting, and fishing experiences,
- an array of outdoor excursions such as horseback riding, kayaking and mountain biking,
- rustic-inspired lodging amenities and
- several different dining options.
In addition to the 80 rooms currently on the property, Dismal River Club will be adding 20 more to open later this year, which will be situated in four-bedroom luxury cabins.