How do you define a great golf experience? I am sure one of these factors will be on your list:
- greens roll smoothly;
- the golf course is visually appealing;
- the golf course blends naturally into its environment;
- course well maintained;
- course varied and exciting to play, etc.
Golf course condition and playability can significantly positively impact a golf club’s total revenue and guest and membership retention.
Now let’s focus on the expectations that the work of greenkeepers depends on. That’s why I found Bernhard and Company‘s new Express Dual 4300 grinders useful and promising.
Bernhard and Company‘s new Express Dual 4300 grinding machine offers advanced automation to deliver rapid, safe, and accurate reel grinding.
The fully automated system comes with new advanced controls that are accessed through the touchscreen operator interface – making it easier than ever for mechanics and turf professionals to grind reel blades back into the supremely sharp state required to deliver the perfect grass cut and healthy turf conditions.
Key features: Bernhard and Company: Express Dual 4300 grinder
- NEW backlit LCD touchscreen operator interface with automated grind programs.
- NEW reel drive auto-locking drive rod and drive adaptors.
- Fully automated feed system with configurable grind cycles.
- High-definition graphic controls.
- Bernhard and Company patented lift table for operator safety.
- Tabletop design for rapid loading of mowers.
- 15-minute turnaround, floor-to-floor.
Sharp mower blades allow for a perfect shearing of the grass blade, and a cleaner cut produces far fewer tears for the grass plant.
This drastically lowers the risk of disease and reduces the amount of corrective maintenance required. With healthier grass plants comes improved playability and a vastly improved aesthetic for customers to enjoy.