Jack Frost National Golf Club, owned by Blue Ridge Real Estate Company (Blue Ridge) and managed by Billy Casper Golf (BCG), was recently named a “Top 50 U.S. Golf Courses in 2014” by GolfAdvisor, the trusted home of more than 200,000 reviews and recommendations for golfers by golfers.
Jack Frost National Golf Club was ranked No.17 of more than 2,500 eligible courses with 4.7 (of five) stars. GolfAdvisor user-based reviews measure overall courses design, conditioning, customer service and affordability.
GolfAdvisor did not disclose their social media KPIs, but I would measure the following in social media to find out what and how golfers think about a golf club:
- Sentiment ratio (positive:negative ratio)
- Which product/service are getting talked about positively/negatively
In general it is good to detect who is talking negatively/positively about you.
Share of Voice:
- share of voice vs competitors,
- conversation trends over time around specific topics
- key topics driving higher competitor share of conversations
Impact to the Brand:
- How much traffic social media does generate to your website?
- How many people buy from the website via social media?
- Has social media increased brand awareness?
- Revenue impact of social media vs other channels?
- Has the brand improved its perception via social media?
To find answers to these questions you don't have to wait for GolfAdvisor. You can do this with social media monitoring software and web analytics.