If you still have not finalized your golf club marketing strategy for 2022 or still can adjust it then utilize social proofs you have. We trust user reviews because they have experienced the product or service, unlike ourselves.
One of the most popular social proofs is awards/certifications. However, there are at least 10 ways you can gain more social proof:
- Invite experts to take over your social media accounts;
- Collaborate with experts for a social media event;
- Show appreciation for mentions;
- Share milestones;
- Experiment with (micro) influencers like me;
- Exploring having brand ambassadors;
- Curate user-generated content;
- Share customers’ love for your service/product;
- Display testimonials on your website;
- Encourage your guests to leave reviews on your Facebook, Leadingcourses, Google, etc. pages.
Have you thought of adding a very favorable customer review right next to where your customers are booking golf holidays, membership, etc.?
Las Colinas Golf & Country Club – 3x victory at the World Travel Awards
I shared these ideas in a foreword because Las Colinas Golf & Country Club closed a very successful year in 2021. The Spanish resort won in 3 categories in the World Travel Awards competition:
- World’s Leading Golf & Villas Resort;
- ‘Europe’s Leading Resort Villas’;
- ‘Spain’s Leading Villa Resort’ at the World Travel Awards.
At the World Golf Awards, Las Colinas Golf & Country Club won ‘Spain’s Best Golf Course‘ title.
Las Colinas Golf & Country Club – Toptracer
Las Colinas Golf & Country Club is the only facility in Valencia to have Toptracer equipment installed, making it exclusive to the Spanish region. In fact, the Toptracer system that has been installed will be the first of its kind in Europe.
Las Colinas Golf & Country Club will also continue the development of new residences builds on-site throughout 2022. New developments such as the Lima, Mandarino, and Mimosa communities present guests and aspiring residents of Las Colinas Golf & Country Club with an exciting opportunity to join the growing population on site.