Great customer experience needs marketing automation. In the last couple of years, the number of new channels and customer touchpoints grew significantly. This is a great challenge for marketers, among them golf club managers to manage the complexity of content delivery.
You can automate various small and repetitive tasks such as identifying qualified leads (e.g., membership requesters, golf tournament participants, etc.) and sending follow-up emails. It can also be used to provide website visitors with personalized user experiences.
Let us not miss the important aspect of how much employees and working time we can free up and transfer to other activities by using marketing automation.
One of the most common examples of marketing automation is the use of chatbots. Instead of employing dedicated personnel to answer standard queries from website visitors, you can use software for this purpose. The most important queries can be routed to customer service reps.
Another widely used form of marketing automation is sending behavior-triggered emails. For instance, when somebody does not complete his membership request or golf tournament participation request. Just a few examples.
The biggest advantage of marketing automation is that it frees golf clubs up from carrying out menial and repetitive tasks manually. This saves you a significant amount of time and effort.
I also consider as a big advantage of marketing automation is that it gives the scope for scalability. This means it will help you effectively manage the increased demand for golf club membership or golf tournament participation.
What’s even more useful in marketing automation is that it also makes the customer experience run smoothly.
This, of course, requires that CRM, CMS, analytics tools, etc. work together effectively.
Recently, Marketo in partnership with Ascend2 fielded the Marketing Automation Strategy Survey found
- 91% of the most successful users say marketing automation is “very important” to the overall success of their marketing programs.
- The most important objective of a marketing automation strategy is increasing sales revenue.
- The most challenging obstacle to marketing automation success is lack of quality content.
Golf Genius Software’s marketing automation solution
It seems like Golf Genius Software is trying to offer a solution to eliminate the problem of lack of quality content.
Recently, Golf Genius Software has launched the Golf Genius Golf Hub, a new and powerful set of marketing automation capabilities available at no cost to all clubs using Golf Genius Tournament Management.
Within their familiar Golf Genius TM experience, golf professionals at private clubs, public courses, and resorts will be able to
- instantly create a promotional landing page (a “Golf Hub Page”) for any event, league, or clinic, optionally enable online registration and payments as needed on each Golf Hub Page, and
- automatically create aggregated pages (“Hubs”) to showcase the playing and learning opportunities at their facility.
This becomes a digital notice board where notices appear in one, slick events hub.
According to Khoros, brand communities get 75% of traffic from organic search, by combining dynamic forums and blogs with expert community management.
Golf professionals can then embed these Hubs into their club website, email campaigns, and social media posts to amplify promotional efforts and drive increased participation.
While sophisticated player registration and online payments have been important features of Golf Genius TM Club Premium and Golf Genius TM Association for several years.
Golf Hub combines the concept of registration and payments with automated marketing pages and hubs to provide powerful marketing services to the entire Golf Genius TM community.
It includes over 10,500 private clubs, public courses, and resorts in more than 60 countries. Golf Hub will be especially useful in promoting leagues, clinics, and outings.
Golf Genius Co-CEO Mike Zisman says
“We are particularly excited about helping public golf facilities market leagues and clinics to their current and potential customers. Leagues are a key source of revenue for public facilities, and clinics are a perfect way to introduce new golfers to the game and convert them to golfers for life.”
- Great customer experience needs marketing automation.
- What’s even more useful in marketing automation is that it also makes the customer experience run smoothly.
- Golf Genius Golf Hub combines the concept of registration and payments with automated marketing pages and hubs to provide powerful marketing services to the entire Golf Genius TM community.
This article is brought to you by Golf Genius Software.