Patrick Reed is a rookie at Callaway Golf. He joined Callaway Golf 3 month ago in May. As a rookie, he has made 8 of 9 tournament cuts and secured 4 of his season's five TOP-10 finishes, none more significant than his first career victory last weekend at the Wyndham Championship in Greensboro, North Carolina.
He was lucky with his golf equipment change unlike Rory McIlroy (Titleist –> Nike Golf). He used to play with Nike golf clubs.
Here are the winning golf clubs:
- Callaway 440cc FT Optiforce Driver
- Callaway X Forged 2, 2 & 4 Iron (15*, 18* & 22*)
- Callaway RAZR X MB Irons 5- PW
- Callaway Mack Daddy 2 Wedges: 50*, 56*, 60*
- Odyssey White Hot Pro #3
- A prototype Callaway Hex Chrome+ Golf Ball
May be I am little bit sentimental, but it is really nice to see that his caddie is his wife. 🙂