Last weekend was great weekend for Titleist. Two of its brand ambassadors were among the top 2. Adam Scott topped fellow Titleist Brand Ambassador Jason Dufner to seal the Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial.
This was the first time when Adam Scott played officially as World No.1. Adam Scott demonstrated that he deserves the World #1 position. He closed with a final round 4-under par 66 to finish at 9-under par.
What is in his bag?
- Pro V1 golf ball,
- Titleist 913D3 driver,
- Titleist 910Fd fairway metal,
- Titleist 712U and 680 irons,
- Titleist Vokey Design SM5 pitching and approach wedge,
- Titleist Vokey Design TVD K-Grind lob wedge and
- Scotty Cameron for Titleist Futura X Long putter.