Nike Golf has just announced that former Walker Cup player Jordan Smith will join to its brand team.
The 22-year-old – who plays out of Bowood Park Golf Club in Wiltshire – has agreed a multi-year, 14-club, head-to-toe deal with the iconic brand. During his amateur career won the prestigious Brabazon Trophy before going on to represent Great Britain and Ireland at the 2013 Walker Cup. Last year Jordan Smith turned professional.
Jordan Smith will play with:
- Driver: Nike Golf Vapor Pro 8.5° R
- Fairway Metals: Nike Golf Vapor Speed #3 15°, Vapor Speed #5 19°
- Irons: Nike Golf Vapor Pro 3-9
- Wedges: Engage 46°, 53°, 60°
- Putter: Method Core MC1i proto.
- Ball: Nike Golf RZN Black
- Apparel: Performance
- Footwear: Nike Golf Lunar Control 3