By winning the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational on last Sunday, Shane Lowry has achieved a two-fold victory: became a full PGA Tour member + world golf ranking of No. 19. Actually this is Shane’s first PGA Tour victory since 2009 when he became a special temporary PGA Tour member.
By winning the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational Shane Lowry earned $1.57 million.
He played with:
- 4th generation Z STAR XV golf ball,
- a Srixon ZTX fairway wood (18°), Srixon Z 545 irons (#4 – #5),
- Srixon Z 745 irons (#6 – #9),
- Cleveland Golf 588 RTX 2.0 wedges (48°, 52°, 56°, 58°).
- Wears a Srixon hat, a Srixon glove, and carries a Srixon bag.