Within 10 months, Odyssey Golf is launching their 3rd version of Odyssey Works Tank Putters: the Odyssey Works Tank Cruiser Putters. Apparently these new Odyssey Works Tank Cruiser Putters are very similar to the previous version that was launched in January 2015.
We have got good reasons to ask Odyssey Golf: What are the unique features of Odyssey Works Tank Putters? What makes it different from the January version of Odyssey Works Tank Putters? (The answers are below the picture)
These are the “novelties” of the Odyssey Works Tank Cruiser Putters:
- Versa alignment and adjustable counterbalance and put them together in Tour proven head shape models.
- Best performing inserts with quicker roll that gets the ball into a pure roll faster (Fusion RX Insert & Metal-X roll pattern: these features you can find in the “January version” as well).
- Real novelty: Adjustable Tank counterbalance head weighting and grip weighting:
- Counterweighting (in the grip): 5g, 15g and 30g weight options
- Head weights:
- V-Line Head weight: 375g (adjustable to 365g or 385g)
- #7 Head Weight (the 2nd picture above): 375g (adjustable to 365g or 385g)
- #1 (Wide) Head Weight: 375g (adjustable to 365g or 385g)
- 2-Ball Fang Head Weight (check the 1st photo on the top of this post): 385g (adjustable to 375g or 395g)
Other useful information about these new putter models:
- Product At Retail Date: 10/30 (Pre-sale Date: 10/16)
- Pricing: $249
- Stock Length Offerings: 35”, 38” (custom lengths available)