I think, I will dedicate the Sundays for softer golf industry topics. Last time I wrote about hedgehogs at the Macdonald Portal Hotel, Golf & Spa. This time, I will be more serious. Lexi Thompson won (-15 under par; earned $300,000) today her 8th career win at the 2015 LPGA KEB HanaBank Championship in Incheon, Korea.
As a COBRA PUMA GOLF Tour player, Lexi Thompson played with:
- Driver: AMP CELL 8.5, neutral in Capri | Fujikura ZCom Six X-flex shaft
- 3 Wood: FLY-Z+ in Blue | Adila Tour Blue 60 Stiff
- Hybrid: FLY-Z 2/3 in Black | Aldila Green NV 85 Stiff
- Irons: Cobra S2 Forged irons 4-PW | Rifle Project X 5.0 shafts
- Wedges: Tour Trusty | 50°, 55°, 60°
Based on her past performance, I think it is really a good business for Cobra Puma Golf to have her in its Cobra Puma Golf brand team.
In the last 15 years, she is the first American LPGA golfer. Suzann Pettersen is the other successful non-Asian LPGA golfer who was able to win at the LPGA KEB HanaBank Championship in 2007 and 2012.