Nike Golf has just announced the addition of Australian athlete Ryan Ruffels (he is just 17 years old) to their brand team. As part of the sponsorship deal, Ryan will receive not just golf equipment from Nike Golf, but apparels as well. But the big question is…
Who is this your Australian golf talent?
Ryan Ruffels is one of the youngest players in Australian Open history to make the Open cut and then finished the 2013 tournament in 24th position. He is the youngest Australian to ever play professionally on the PGA Tour (the PGA TOUR’s Farmers Insurance Open). Ruffels earned top-25 finishes at the Australian Open in both 2013 and 2014.
What golf clubs will be in his bag?
- Driver: Nike Vapor Fly 9.5-degree
- Fairway Wood: Nike Vapor Fly 3-wood 15-degree
- Irons: Nike Vapor Fly Pro (3), Nike Vapor Pro Combo (4), Nike Vapor Pro (5-9)
- Wedges: Nike Engage 48-degree, 52-degree, 56-degree, 58-degree
- Putter: Nike Method 001
- Ball: Nike RZN Tour / Platinum