Adidas Golf announced the new generation of Powerband Boa Boost golf shoes. The new edition of Powerband Boa Boost comes with 3 major innovations:
- BOOST™ cushioning: midsole cushioning for walking comfort and energy return
- a brand new L6 Boa® Closure System: an incremental pull and push structure located on the top center tongue.
- an updated POWERCAGE saddle: uses supportive materials and straps in the center saddle to lock down the midfoot.
- and a climaproof seamless stretch microfiber leather upper.
Other interesting features of the new Powerband Boa Boost golf shoes are:
- 6-spike TPU outsole construction with strategically placed secondary lugs with new low profile thintech® EXP cleats for tour-proven grip, stability, performance and enhanced green friendliness;
- New competition last features a slightly rounded toe shape and wider forefoot for (see picture below) increased overall volume, improved comfort, and exceptional stability.
- Bounce foam in forefoot for long-lasting cushioning and soft comfort. (The best new foams today are able to return 70+ percent of the energy.)
- fitfoam® PU sockliner provides great cushioning, support, and comfort.
The new Powerband Boa Boost golf shoes will be available from January 2017. They will be offered in five colorways and in medium or wide widths in Europe at an MSRP of £129.95/€199.95/DKK 1599/NOK 1599/SEK 1799/CHF 219.95 and $179.99 in the US.