Do you remember the award-winning Wilson Staff FG Tour V6 irons from 2017?
If not, then I will summarize below the essence of the Wilson Staff FG Tour V6 irons:
- In the Wilson Staff FG Tour V6 irons we can find 20-gram tungsten insert
- Forged from 8620 carbon steel, the Wilson Staff FG Tour V6 Irons are clad in a nickel-chrome plating, a high-end mirror finish.
Why do I say this to you?
I am telling you because the new Wilson Staff D7 irons are combining the aesthetics from the award-winning FGTour V6 and C300 irons with groundbreaking game improvement technology.
The new Wilson Staff D7 iron line gives golfers greater distance and a more consistent performance during each round on the course.
If you are not familiar with the names at Wilson Staff, then I can tell you that “D” stands for Distance.
What is obvious when you hold the new Wilson Staff D7 irons that there is no resemblance to the 2-year-old Wilson Staff D300 irons.
The new Wilson Staff D7 irons are sleek and simple.
Key features of Wilson Staff D7 irons
- The new line of Wilson Staff D7 irons integrates Wilson’s RE-AKT technology to provide golfers power where it is needed most.
- Three rows of Power Holes in the long irons (4-7).
- Wilson’s thinnest club face ever: the D7 irons ensure golfers get maximum distance due to the greater responsiveness off the club face.
- With fewer Power Holes than the longer irons and optimized weighting, the shorter D7 irons are ideal for golfers seeking maximum feel and precise distance control when approaching the green.
The irons are outfitted with:
- Recoil Series Graphite shafts, available in A, R, and S flex at 65 grams.
- KBS Tour 80 Steel shafts are also available in R and S flexes.
Wilson Staff D7 irons – availabilty & pricing
The Wilson Staff D7 irons will be available for pre-sale on Wilson.com and retailers starting Thursday, Jan. 10 and launched globally on Thursday, January 17th.
Retail price for the Wilson Staff D7 irons is $599.99 for Steel and $699.99 for Graphite.