I assume you are already familiar with Titleist TS 1,2,3, and 4 drivers.
The new Titleist TS Hybrids are utilizing the innovative Titleist Speed Chassis, featuring technologies originally developed for TS drivers and fairways:
- Thinner, faster face. The fastest hybrid face Titleist has ever made (16 percent thinner than prior generation 818 hybrids) – delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness.
- Optimized Weight Distribution. Refined crown and face thicknesses create a lower CG for higher launch and lower spin. The resulting MOI is up to 10 percent higher on average than 818, creating a powerful combination of speed and stability.
The new TS2 is a scoring club built for distance with maximum forgiveness across the face, while TS3 offers outstanding distance with shot-shape customization through the adjustable Magnetic SureFit CG.
Both models feature Titleist’s patented SureFit hosel with 16 independent loft and lie settings to create a more consistent and optimized ball flight through precision fitting.
Titleist TS Hybrids – specifications
- Loft Options: TS2 – 17º (RH Only), 19º, 21º, 23º, 25º, 27º | TS3 – 19º, 21º, 23º, 25º.
- KURO KAGE Dual-Core Black 60 (High launch and moderate spin), TENSEI AV Series Blue 70 (Mid launch and spin), HZRDUS Smoke Black 80 (Low/mid-launch and spin) and Even Flow T1100 White 90 (Low launch and spin) – developed by the game’s top shaft manufacturers using insights from Titleist’s industry-best motion capture and consumer testing.
- Titleist TS hybrids are available in golf shops worldwide beginning Aug. 30. MAP $279.