In the last 10 years, I wrote only about Cleveland Golf wedges and putters, but now I would like to share with you the 5 innovations in the latest Cleveland Golf Launcher HB Turbo Driver.
Jeff Brunski, Vice President of Research and Development at Cleveland Golf said
The Launcher HB Turbo is engineered to help you hit long, straight drives. We’ve squeezed discretionary weight out of every corner of the club head in order to produce one of the most forgiving drivers we’ve ever made.
We’ve paired it with a high-balance point shaft that’s easier to swing fast. Authentic technologies such as the Turbocharged Cup Face, the Ultralight Hosel, and a more aerodynamic crown help the Launcher HB Turbo earn its name.
5 innovations – Cleveland Golf Launcher HB Turbo driver
The same speed-enhancing technologies that define the Cleveland Golf Launcher HB Turbo driver are featured within the Launcher HB Turbo Fairway Woods.
It is delivering more speed and distance off the tee or when going for the green in two.
- Turbocharged Cup Face: The new Turbocharged Cup Face, enhanced with a new variable face design, provides higher COR over a larger impact area for increased ball speeds and more distance.
- HiBore Crown: The redesigned HiBore Crown lowers the center-of-gravity (CG) by 2.2mm, enabling a lower CG position for optimal launch conditions.
- Deep Weighting: Discretionary mass savings positioned for significant increases to MOI, delivering more forgiveness.
- Ultralight Hosel: External and internal weight reduction, redistributed low and deep for a higher launch and more forgiveness.
- Counter Balanced Shaft Design: Specifically designed for the Launcher HB Turbo, the Miyazaki C. Kua’s center-of-gravity is relocated higher toward the grip, enabling additional head mass for increased MOI.
Availability & specifications
The new Cleveland Golf Launcher HB Turbo driver will be available in DRAW and standard models.
The Cleveland Golf Launcher HB Turbo driver is available in two different models: standard (9°, 10.5°, 12° options) and DRAW (10.5°) at a MAP of $349.99.
Other useful information:
- Flex Offerings: S, R, A
- Shaft: Miyazaki C. Kua 50 (55 grams) – Trajectory: Mid-High
- Grip: Lamkin 360
The Launcher HB Turbo driver will be launched in North America on Oct. 4, 2019.
The Launcher HB Turbo Fairway Woods feature a 3-wood (15°) and 5-wood (18°) at a MAP of $229.99 each.