If you prefer a very soft compression feel and you like Titleist DT TruSoft golf balls, then I have got a great news for you.
Titleist TruFeel improves upon the prior generation Titleist DT TruSoft golf ball. They promise a superior combination of soft feel, longer distance and short game control.
Titleist TruFeel golf ball – technology & innovations
- New TruTouch Core: The fast, low compression TruTouch core generates low spin for long distance.
- TruFlex Cover: The TruFlex cover is a proprietary Titleist formulation designed for very soft feel around the green and excellent greenside control.
- New TruFit Aerodynamics: The new TruFit aerodynamics are designed with a symmetrically optimized pattern to enhance long game distance.
Michael Mahoney, Vice President, Titleist Golf Ball Marketing said
In this category, we continue to see competitive products that sacrifice distance or short-game spin in order to gain a softer feel. Titleist TruFeel golf ball strikes the perfect balance of extremely soft feel and all-around performance.
Our engineers have advanced TruFeel’s low compression technology to add speed and distance in the long game while preserving the feel that golfers tell us they love – and the playability on every shot that makes this ball a Titleist.
Titleist TruFeel golf ball – Availability
Titleist TruFeel is now available in golf shops worldwide in
- both White and Optic Yellow,
- with a new Matte Red color option coming in January 2020.
- The new TruFeel sidestamp has been designed to double as an alignment aid.
- MAP $22.99.