Last August I have already shared with you that Titleist launched the Titleist T-series irons product family (T100, T200, T300).
On March 27, Titleist will launch a new member of this product family, the Titleist T-400 irons. The fittings will start on February 27.
Titleist says the new Titleist T-400 irons will enable every golfer to experience the engineering ingenuity and breakthrough performance.
Titleist T400 irons – key technologies
- Wide-body shape with advanced Split Sole design provides optimal turf interaction for a smooth and easy strike.
- Hollow head construction produces an extremely high MOI that maximizes forgiveness on off-center shots.
- Extreme High-density tungsten weighting (up to 100g per head) creates a low CG, working in combination with a super-thin forged SUP-10 L-Face Insert (5-7 irons) to produce explosive launch off the turf.
- Progressive set design –with progressive blade lengths, sole widths, and hosel lengths – delivers optimal CG positioning with preferred shaping through the set.
- Lightweight materials – with stock grip and shaft options – promote increased swing speeds for longer distances.
Titleist T400 irons – specifications & price
Titleist T400 irons offer premium lightweight graphite and steel aftermarket options to help moderate swing speed players maximize performance:
- Graphite: Mitsubishi Fubuki MV IR | Mid-High launch, mid-spin | 50g. MV = “Maximum Velocity”: produces higher ball speed through its ultra-lightweight iron-specific graphite design.
- Steel: True Temper AMT Red | High launch, mid-high spin | 95-107g (3g per club): offers tour-proven ascending mass technology, with lighter long iron shafts for increased launch and speed and heavier short iron shafts for control.
In addition, Titleist offers an industry-leading number of custom shaft choices, many at no upcharge.
T400’s 43-gram stock grip, the Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Lite+, weighs in 9 grams lighter than the T-Series stock Tour Velvet 360 model.
- Steel: MAP $185.50 per club ($1299/set of 7)
- Graphite: MAP $199.50 per club ($1399 /set of 7)