In the 1st generation Srixon Soft Feel BRITE golf balls (October 2019) there were 4 technology innovations:
- Matte Visual Performance: Enhanced visibility cover in three brite, matte color options.
- Energetic Gradient Growth Core: Provides a low spin, high-launch trajectory for more distance with an ultra-soft feel off the tee.
- Soft Thin Cover: Delivers more greenside spin and softer feel on all pitches, chips, and putts.
- 338 Speed Dimple Pattern: The 338 Speed Dimple Pattern offers less drag and more lift to boost overall distance while flying straight even in the toughest wind conditions.
I really hoped that the second generation of Srixon Soft Feel BRITE golf balls would surprise me with some interesting technological solution. It is sure that the 2nd generation Srixon Soft Feel BRITE golf balls are available in the very same colors as in the first generation.
The major and probably the only new element in the 2nd generation Srixon Feel BRITE golf balls is the FastLayer Core.
The FastLayer Core has got a soft center that gradually transitions to a firm outer edge. The FastLayer Core gives Srixon Soft Feel BRITE incredible feel and great distance off the tee.
Other useful information about the 2nd generation Srixon Soft Feel BRITE golf balls:
- Swing speed: All;
- Launch: High;
- Greenside spin: Mid;
- Construction: 2PCS;
- Cover material: Ionomer;
- Compression: 60;
- Dimple number: 338 (just like the Bridgestone TOUR B RX Golf Ball + Bridgestone TOUR B RXS Golf Ball).
If I were you, I would pick the brite red and/or brite orange. The Srixon Soft Feel BRITE golf balls are now available at a MAP of $21.99 per dozen.