For the new season, three new shapes have been designed and developed to extend the M.CRAFT line for 2021 – M.CRAFT IV, M.CRAFT V, and M.CRAFT VI.
These are the differences between the 3 new Mizuno M. Craft putters:
- M.CRAFT IV is a slant neck-deep square back putter with moderate toe-hang to suit players with a moderate putting arc.
- M.CRAFT V is a slant neck toe-heel deep mallet with maximum toe-hang to suit a strongly arcing stroke.
- M.CRAFT VI is a face-balanced wing mallet offering slightly more weight and stability for players with a straight back and through the stroke.
The original Mizuno M.Craft putters also return in 2021
- M.CRAFT I is a square back with mid slant neck and max toe-hang, suited to an exaggerated putting arc.
- M.CRAFT II, is a classic heel-toe putter with a plumber’s neck and mid-toe-hang, matching a moderate putting arc.
- M.CRAFT III is a face-balanced mid-mallet delivering stability for golfers with less putting arc.
At 355 grams (M.CRAFT VI weighs in slightly more at 371 grams,) each putter head promotes a fluid, rhythmical putting stroke.
However, an additional weight kit that includes two 3 gram weights and two 13 gram weights, which can be interchanged with the 8 gram fitted weights.
Thus each M.CRAFT putter to be adjusted to a variety of putting conditions.
Each head style is available in three finishes:
- Classic White Satin,
- bold Blue ION, and
- intense Black ION.
M.CRAFT putters feature a KBS Tour shaft, Lamkin Deep Etched Full Blue cord grip, and come with a premium patch M.CRAFT cover in Mizuno’s classic staff colors and emblazoned with the leather M.CRAFT mark.