How many of you have got Puma Golf IGNITE golf shoes? I am one of those who have got such golf shoes. I must admit I wear them mostly in dry weather.
It seems like in the new Puma Golf IGNITE FASTEN8 golf shoes you will only find the PWRCAGE feature from the IGNITE CAGED CRAFTED golf shoe model.
IGNITE FASTEN8 golf shoes – features
- Featuring both a traditional lace-up style and PUMA’s proprietary DISC technology, and also a PRO version with a microfiber upper.
- The 8 webbing straps are secured from underneath the foot and when the laces, or DISC, are tightened, each of the Fasten8 straps delivers an exceptionally secure, personalized fit for players with all foot shapes and sizes.
- PWRCAGE (a TPU saddle integrated with midfoot support webbing straps).
- PWRFRAME (an ultra-thin TPU frame placed in high-stress areas) technologies, both of which contribute to greater overall stability during the swing and increased comfort while walking.
- A strategically designed, organically-altered traction pattern in the sole, as well as IGNITE Foam in the midsole, yields energy return and cushioning throughout the course of 18 holes.
- The IGNITE FASTEN8 shoe features a non-stretch, waterproof, and breathable mesh construction in the forefoot area for versatile performance in varying weather conditions and SOLESHIELD, a micro-thin TPU film that is vacuum-formed around the midsole to make cleaning off dirt and debris quick and easy.
- The IGNITE FASTEN8 Pro features a microfiber upper, delivering conform, style, and performance.
IGNITE FASTEN8 golf shoes – availability & price
- IGNITE FASTEN8 and IGNITE FASTEN8 DISC are available in six colorways in sizes 7-14.
- IGNITE FASTEN8 PRO is available in five colorways in the same size range, while IGNITE FASTEN8 Women’s is available in sizes 5.5-12 in four colorways.
- Price: IGNITE FASTEN8 $120; for women $100.
The IGNITE FASTEN8 family will be available online and at retail on March 2.