I found 6 new modifications and improvements in the new Titleist TSi4 driver (vs Titleist TSi3 driver).
- The Center of Gravity (CG) is the lowest in the TSi family of drivers and it is also the most forward.
- At 430cc, with a very classic, small pear-shaped profile and improved sound and feel, the TSi4 is also the most workable of all TSi drivers.
- The Titleist TSi4 driver features Titleist’s patented SureFit hosel with 16 independent loft/lie settings (TSi3 driver: only 5 settings), plus headweight adjustability (in two-gram increments, ranging from -4g to 4g) to create a more consistent and optimized ball flight through precision fitting.
- The Titleist TSi4 driver has been aerodynamically engineered to reduce drag up to 6% (versus prior generation TS4 model), increasing club head speed for greater ball speed and distance.
- TSi optimizes sole to crown performance by producing higher inertia values versus the prior generation TS models and delivers more speed and a tighter launch and spin range up and down the face. TSi’s speed-optimized MOI works in concert with a low and deep CG position to drive faster ball speed with a high launch, low spin trajectory, and exceptional stability for greater distance consistency.
- The thinnest cast titanium crown in the game allows weight to be redistributed low and forward for reduced spin.
These features have not changed in comparison to the Titleist TSi3 driver:
- ATI 425 Aerospace Titanium face construction: At impact, the extremely powerful ATI 425 face launches the ball with added speed.
- Lofts: RH – 8.0, 9.0, 10.0 | LH – 9.0
Titleist TSi4 driver: shafts & grips
You can choose from two featured shafts:
- HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 60 (Low launch/low spin) and
- TENSEI AV White RAW 65 (Low launch/low spin). Titleist also offers an array of custom shaft options that can be viewed at: https://www.titleist.com/golf-clubs/specifications
Grip: Golf Pride TV 360 Gray Flat Cap 58R