There is almost no golf equipment manufacturer who would not utilize the moments of major golf championship to promote their products. Cobra Golf is not an exception.
The first in the collection, is already available at cobragolf.com and select retailers. The other 3 drivers too.
The KING LE RADSPEED Season Opener Driver, featuring a bold action green colorway, inspired by
the lush fairways, purest greens along with the iconic jacket synonymous with one of the first and
most historic Major Championship of the year.
- a premium Project X HZRDUS Smoke Green Small Batch shaft in an IP finish, and
- a custom black & green Lamkin Crossline CONNECT grip, this driver delivers Major Champion vibes.
LE RADSPEED & RADSPEED LE Driver Specifications
- Model: MyFly8® Loft Setting
- RADSPEED: 9 degrees: 7.5, 8.0, 8.0 D, 9.0, 9.0 D, 10, 10.0 D, 10.5 – RH
- RADSPEED XB: 10.5 degrees: 9.0, 9.5, 9.5 D, 10.5, 10.5 D, 11., 11.5 D, 12 – RH
The remaining RADSPEED drivers
- The KING LE RADSPEED Island Driver: Hosted at the picturesque Ocean Course on Kiawah Island, the 2021 PGA Championship-inspired RADSPEED Driver features light cobalt blue and white colorway that pays homage to the classic styles of the South, a traditional blue and white seersucker, and the emerald blue ocean and pristine white sands of the Charleston Coast. The driver is equipped with a Project X HZRDUS RDX smoke, and a custom black & blue Lamkin Crossline CONNECT grip.
- The KING LE RADSPEED Pars & Stripes Driver, inspired by the 2021 US Open, slated to be contested at Torrey Pines Golf Course San Diego, where COBRA PUMA GOLF athlete, Bryson DeChambeau, will prepare to defend his Championship title. The RADSPEED Pars & Stripes Driver boasts a patriotic red, white, and blue colorway and comes equipped with a Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Blue shaft in an IP finish and a custom black & red Lamkin Crossline CONNECT grip.
- KING LE RADSPEED Season Closer Driver: With a rich orange color scheme, this RADSPEED Driver takes design inspiration from the spectacular orange sunsets over the sand dunes on Sandwich Bay at the Royal St. George’s Golf Club, home of the season’s final Major Championship. The driver is equipped with a premium Tensei AV Raw Orange shaft and a custom black and orange Lamkin Crossline CONNECT grip.