The new Puma Golf Palmetto Collection pays homage to the PGA Championship and the classic styles of the South, debuting PUMA’s first technical seersucker fabric, with performance elements needed for golf. Designed using the Palmetto tree the state tree of South Carolina.
Rickie Fowler, Bryson DeChambeau, and Gary Woodland will wear pieces from the Palmetto Collection as they tee it up this week at Kiawah Island.
Puma Golf Palmetto Collection details
- Palmetto Seersucker Polo ($80) – Featuring a performance seersucker, textured fabric with a Palmetto print, the official state tree of South Carolina. Grab a sweet tea and rock this look all summer long.
- Palmetto Seersucker Short ($75) – Featuring a matching seersucker, textured fabric to the Seersucker Polo, these shorts will keep you feeling cool, classic, and styling on and off the course.
- Tech Pique Palmetto Polo ($75) Perfect for the warm summer months, features the same technical seersucker print under the collar seen throughout the collection.
- Seersucker P 110 Snapback Cap ($35) – Featuring the same cool seersucker with Palmetto print.
- IGNITE FASTEN8 Seersucker ($140) – Designed for comfort, stability, and performance, these LE Fasten8’s feature a white upper and gum-colored outsole and unique seersucker print on the Fasten8 cage to complement the rest of the Collection.
- COBRA x VESSEL Seersucker Tour Stand Bag ($599) – pays homage to the classic styles of the South. Featuring a unique seersucker graphic along with Palmetto Trees, the official state tree of South Carolina, home to the host 2021 PGA Championship course.