I am so happy to have discovered ECCO GOLF golf shoes a few years ago. One of the reasons I loved ECCO GOLF is the comfort feeling throughout my entire game.
ECCO GOLF tries to enhance this feeling with the new ECCO BIOM C4 golf shoes. Let’s see how!
The ECCO BIOM C4 has a GORE-TEX SURROUND construction, which is combined with an ECCO EXHAUST GRID that scoops fresh air towards the sole of your foot. The progressive ECCO MTN GRIP outsole has three different sections providing traction, stability, and rotational support.
Crafted from ECCO Performance Leather, the ECCO GOLF BIOM C4 also comes with a new, super-stretchy mesh sock that offers golfers unparalleled comfort.
The brand-new design comes in four stylish colorways for men; Black, White/Black, Concrete/Black, and White/Concrete.
ECCO BIOM C4 demonstrates ECCO GOLF’s dedication to innovation through a pioneering set of features and benefits, including:
- ECCO FLUIDFORM Direct Comfort Technology; a ‘state change’ process that uses specialised fluid materials to form around an anatomical last, ensuring a finely-tuned balance of cushioning and rebound, while also creating a flexible and durable bond without the compromises common with stitched or glued assemblies.
- Low-to-the-ground sole structure provides a natural position for the foot and excellent ground responsiveness, encouraging motion and offering stability and control.
- The innovative ECCO MTN GRIP outsole has three different sections for stability and traction, ground penetration, and rotational support throughout the swing.
- ECCO EXHAUST GRID, with large, angled openings that scoop in fresh air and direct it to the sole of the foot while allowing heat and moisture to escape.
- The T.PU element wraps around the foot from the outsole to the midsole, providing stability while elevating the modern, premium design.
I am very glad that ECCO GOLF has incorporated Breathable OrthoLite insole too.