The size of the trunk was one of the reasons I bought a Saab many years ago. That’s why it’s worth taking a closer look at the new PowaKaddy Micra golf push cart.
Brand new for 2022 is the PowaKaddy Micra golf push cart, which was recently awarded Golf Monthly Editor’s Choice award. It comes with a high-tech 3-wheel design and wider wheelbase making it virtually effortless to push and keeping it stable on the most uneven of terrain.
PowaKaddy Micra golf push chart – features
The Micra additionally offers a dedicated soft-lined, water-resistant mobile phone storage area, and an ergonomic soft-touch handle, that is easily height adjustable.
The multi-feature handle even comes with a scorecard holder, pen and pencil holder, and ample storage for golf balls and tees.
Finally, the Micra is equipped with an easily accessible foot-operated parking brake that ensures the trolley always stays in place.
The second golf push cart in the 2022 collection, the DLX-Lite FF is extremely lightweight, weighing in at only 5.8kg. The trolley also boasts a number of premium features, including
- a drinks holder, water-resistant mobile phone storage area, and
- an easy-to-use footbrake that is designed to help golfers park their trolley with minimal hassle.
In the Spring of 2022, the DLX-Lite FF was awarded a Today’s Golfer Editor’s Choice award, owing to its fantastic innovation and compact flat-fold design.
Completing the 2022 range is the versatile Twinline 5, which glides across any terrain with minimum effort and features an ergonomic handle, a covered scorecard holder, an easily operated footbrake, and a handy drinks holder – all of which add to the ease of use for golfers.
PowaKaddy Micra golf push chart – pricing
- Twinline 5 Lite Push Cart – £199.99
- Micra Push Cart – £239.99
- DLX-Lite FF Push Cart – £259.99
It’s all nice and good, but is it enough for today’s golfers and golf course operators? When we can see connected suitcases, then rightly arises the question in us
- Why do not we have golf push carts with built-in GPS chips to track the pace of play & where are our golf push carts?
- Why do not we have mobile chargers? Or shall I rather pick the FX7 GPS electric trolley or the PowaKaddy CT8 GPS?