My smart fashionista friends are predicting that viridian green and digital lavender will be the two main colors of 2023.
They say those people who would like to improve their mental health, will prefer Digital Lavender since it is offering a sense of stability and balance.
Research suggests that colors with a shorter wavelength, such as Digital Lavender, evoke calmness and serenity. Digital Lavender is a gender-inclusive color that is already established in the youth market.
The Glenmuir Spring Summer 2023 Collection is not very different from the usual Glenmuir quality and used materials.
New for Glenmuir Spring Summer 2023 this collection has been injected with some beautiful and vibrant new styles:
- g.Erskine is a sophisticated jacquard hound’s-tooth double mercerized polo shirt available in three different color combinations.
- g.Orkney is a double mercerized birdseye polo shirt with small diamonds and coordinated tipping detail whilst
- g.Letham sports two new colorways Amethyst/White and Marine Green/White for the double mercerized all-over stripe option.
Just like in the previous collection, Glenmuir is using active fabric which is highly functional with moisture-wicking technology, delivering breathability, +40 UV protection, thermoregulation, and enhanced freedom of movement.
An all-over thistle design, as well as a tartan print option, are available in the style
- g.Crawford, whilst
- White/Garnet and
- Marine Green/White are a vibrant addition to the micro stripe style g.Torrance.
Providing intricate print options of golf tees or a subtle ‘G’ repeat micro pattern are two new styles g.Pitlochry and g.Irvine, these are both presented in three different color options.
g.Cleland is a simply stylish performance polo with a clean stripe flash across the chest. Tahiti/Navy adds a new color option for g.Brody, Glenmuir’s jacquard camo patterned polo shirt.
Brand new for Glenmuir Spring Summer 2023 collection
Brand new for Glenmuir Spring Summer 2023 collection are men’s cotton golf sweater styles
- g.Elgin, g.Bachory and g.Tobermory made from 100% pure combed premium cotton from renewable sources.
- g.Tobermory has the option of a camo or houndstooth pattern on the front body panel.
- g.Elgin and g.Bachory are sporty designs combining bold colors, sleeve stripes, and textured knits.
The men’s golf midlayer collection
The men’s golf midlayer collection has extremely exciting new offerings with the injection of new colors as well as prints!
- g.Wick not only has the addition of Marine Green/White but has a Light Grey/Navy houndstooth design which is sophisticated and stylish. The Light Grey Camo/Black addition is cool and contemporary.
- The g.Crail midlayer sees the addition of Tahiti/White.
- The g.Elrick Storm Bloc jacket has also acquired a sleek houndstooth option.
The Glenmuir Spring Summer 2023 collection – Availability
The collection will be available online and in pro shops from February 2023.