Titleist is launching today the much-anticipated Vokey Design WedgeWorks T Grind. Inspired by Vokey’s work with one of the game’s all-time best wedge players, the T Grind was designed for great hands and a vivid short-game imagination.
Available in 58º and 60º lofts, it is ideal for a shallow angle of attack in firm conditions, with low bounce and a narrow crescent surface.
If you are facing links-style conditions then the new Vokey Design WedgeWorks T Grind will be a great asset
The T Grind features an aggressive heel, toe, and trailing edge grind with the bounce focused towards the leading edge, whereas the WedgeWorks Low Bounce K Grind features a very wide, highly cambered sole similar to the SM9 K Grind with the bounce spread across the entire sole.
Vokey Design WedgeWorks T Grind & Technology
- Forward Centre of Gravity progression – The CG has been raised vertically by adding weight to the topline design, where a tapered pad at the back of the toe helps align the CG properly without being visible from the playing position.
- New patented spin milled process for the maximum spin – A new spin milled cutting process in the SM9 models – which includes tightening our allowable tolerances – produces consistently sharper grooves wedge after wedge, resulting in a higher, more consistent spin.
The Wedge Works T Grind is considered a WedgeWorks exclusive product. This product is designed to live for the majority of the SM9 product life cycle.
Personalization & Custom options
The WedgeWorks custom options include:
- 6 unique toe engravings,
- Stamping options | 10-character Straight/Freestyle stamping; 15 characters around the toe; and two lines of 10 characters each.
- Custom paint-filled | Loft, Bounce, and Grind markings and BV Wings logo.
- SM9 wedges can also be custom ordered with an industry-leading selection of shafts, grips, shaft bands, and ferrules.
- Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold S200
- Grip: Tour Velvet 360 White
- Lofts: 58° and 60° in RH/LH
- Finishes: Tour Chrome (RH only), Raw (RH/LH)
- Bounce | 4°
- Price: SRP £209