Perhaps the correct question would be who made the world’s truly innovative first touchscreen remote-controlled GPS electric trolley PowaKaddy (RX1 GPS) or Motocaddy (M7 GPS).
Because both brands claim to be the first to make touchscreen remote-controlled GPS electric trolley.
These are the same or very similar features of the two touchscreen remote-controlled GPS trolleys:
- pre-loaded with over 40,000 courses worldwide;
- 3.5” screen. I believe PowaKaddy‘s TFT touchscreen provides a better experience than Motocaddy’s LCD screen. However, Motocaddy promises that its screen will be clearly visible in all weather conditions.
- USB charging port.
- Accurate distances to the front, center, and back of the green.
- Prevents the trolley from tipping backward when traveling uphill.
- The PowaKaddy RX1 GPS electric trolley also benefits from a Bluetooth Connected App for IOS and Android that allows for quick golf course updates on the go. While the Motocaddy M7 GPS electric trolley provides smartphone notifications (optional alerts include calls, texts, emails & app including Facebook & WhatsApp.
- Active Green View – automatically updates green shape.
- Delivers fast, accurate distances to greens and hazards.
- Remains on the trolley when folded.
- 14 kg.
- Motocaddy costs £300 more than PowaKaddy. PowaKaddy: £1199.99. Motocaddy: £1499.99
Which touchscreen remote-controlled GPS electric trolley offers more?
After analyzing the two touchscreen remote-controlled GPS electric trolleys I came to the conclusion that PowaKaddy‘s RX1 GPS electric trolley is not just cheaper but provides more benefits for golfers.
I really appreciate these features PowaKaddy RX1 GPS electric trolley:
- New TFT screen + I can manage my game even with my golf glove on.
- Delivers fast, accurate distances to the greens and hazards.
- Automatically locates the course and auto advance hole to hole.
- Preloaded with over 40,000 courses worldwide.
- No annual fees or subscriptions.
- 2-year warranty & 5-year pro-rata for the lithium battery.
- Folds 20% smaller with effortless motion.
- The latest models in PowaKaddy’s market-leading range of trolleys are powered by a special RX-specific next-generation Lithium 30v Max™ Plug ’n’ Play™ XL-Plus battery, which is 40% smaller than the previous model, fully IP66 water and dust rated, and is the thinnest, lightest, and most powerful Lithium battery on the market – delivering up to 20% more power than previous models.
If you came to a different conclusion, then please explain it in the comments.