- refined Max Impact Technology;
- an updated, clean design;
- new Variable Bounce Sole.
The new Titleist U505 irons now feature a shorter blade, sitting even cleaner behind the ball and eliminating distraction.
Titleist engineers added dampening in the muscle plate to guide the frequencies at impact to impart the feel that a discerning player looks for from a well-struck shot.
With an all-new stable, re-designed chassis and an even lower CG position, Titleist U505 irons maintain speed and stability on strikes across the entire hitting surface.
Titleist U505 irons’ new single taper face improves performance towards the heel to tighten dispersion and sharpen distance control.
The Titleist U505 irons now integrate the Variable Bounce Sole along with a softened trailing edge to allow a faster move through the turf, bringing a scoring iron refinement to the longest clubs in the bag.
Titleist U505 irons – availability & price
- Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 80g/90g: Mid-launch, mid spin
- Graphite Design Tour AD-DI Hybrid Shaft – 85g: Mid-launch, low-mid spin
- Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ Hybrid Shaft – 95g: Low-mid launch, low spin
- NEW proprietary Titleist Universal 360 Grip Golf Pride Z-Grip (Premium Grip)
- $269 MAP/club (Featured Graphite)
- $399 MAP/club (Premium Graphite)