The year 2017, was a great year for the Spanish home sales. The Spanish house price index published by Tinsa shows a significant rise in real estate prices in 2017:
- Barcelona, Madrid area – 7,5%
- the Mediterranean coast up 5.7%, and
- the Balearic and Canary Islands up 3.8%.
The S&P Market Report forecasts annual growth of 3.5% in Spain in 2018. The franchise estate agents Donpiso found that overall the average budget for buying a holiday home on Spain is €200,000. In Alicante, where Las Colinas Golf & Country Club can be found the average price of a home is at €200,000.
The big unknown is the Brexit and its effect on the Spanish real estate market.
The Hinojo Community at Las Colinas Golf & Country Club
All these are worth considering when you are planning to buy your first or second home in Las Colinas Golf & Country Club’s new Hinojo Community.
The apartments in Hinojo Community will be located at one of the highest points at Las Colinas Golf & Country Club, with panoramic views of the natural landscape and out to the Mediterranean Sea. The first phase of the new community incorporates 50 apartments with two or three bedrooms, on four floors – and already, more than 60% of these apartments have been sold.
The penthouses come with a solarium, whilst the ground-floor flats have a private garden, and all other apartments boast large terraces.
In addition, all units will include a parking space and a storage room, with direct access by lift to the apartment. Sizeable communal areas with a pool are set to offer another major attraction to the Hinojo Community.
The 2 bedroom apartments are from 246,000€ – 3 bedrooms are from 297,000€.
When I checked the website of Hinojo Community, I was more interested in if they utilize the latest smart home technology innovations. I don’t want to look like an insatiate person, but I was expecting more advanced smart home technology solutions from a high-end golf resort like Las Colinas Golf & Country Club.
I believe smart home technologies can contribute a lot to the overall customer experience not just in the Hinojo Community, but in other golf resorts as well.
This is what I found:
- Control of outdoor lighting (3 lights) to create presence simulation scenes.
- Outdoor lights timer programming.
- On/Off lighting throughout: Enable/Disable lighting.
- Fixed control screen in black and white for individualized control of:
- Outdoor lighting.
- Enable/Disable lighting.
- Water cut.
Needless to say, that this is more than nothing.
I think they could utilize these smart home technology solutions as well:
- Voice assistants: I think you are already familiar with Amazon’s Alexa and Google Home (enables users to speak voice commands to interact with services through Google’s intelligent personal assistant called Google Assistant).
- If we are talking about the smart way of turning on and off lighting then I would highlight iDevices Instinct that combines Amazon’s Alexa, the functionality of the smart light switch and environmental sensors.
- Kohler Konnect: can turn our bathroom virtually hands-free thanks to voice assistants in toilets, showers, and mirrors that have other smart tech features.
- Olfinity – to keep your air fresh. It is the 1st ever patented intelligent indoor air system.
- Let’s not forget the smart home security devices—motion sensors, security cameras, smart locks, video doorbells, etc.
- Fully wireless kitchen by Urbaneer.
- For better and healthier sleeping: Somnox can provide you faster, longer sleeping. It is a robot to improve sleep by breathing regulation, sounds, and affections.