- How can we maximize touchpoints, but still keep personalized and attentive services? E.g. contactless solutions for check-in/out + communicating with the hotel team, etc.
- It is an opportunity to rethink the service system (e.g. become environmentally sustainable) and find innovative ideas/solutions.
- Hotels with fewer guests can be really attractive for people to recharge themselves and improve their mental health.
- How to provide more enriching experiences for hotel guests? E.g. by providing ultra-personalized experiences.
Grounded in the principles of care, trust, and service, the Lead With Care program will be implemented by dedicated teams at Four Seasons properties around the world.
This is a nice proactive, prevention initiative to provide guests, residents and employees with the confidence and assurance that their health and safety is a top priority.
The Kulm Hotel St. Moritz has got similar program as well.
Kulm Hotel St. Moritz – ‘Golf Break’ package
I am sure that when you thinking about your next golf holiday Switzerland will not come to your mind, especially not St. Moritz.
If, however, you are looking for a unique golf holiday then Kulm Hotel St. Moritz‘s ‘Golf Break’ package can be interesting.
It includes Switzerland’s oldest golf club the Engadine Golf Club and its two golf courses Samedan and Zuoz-Madulain (designed by the Canadian golf course architect Les Furber). Some people call this club as the Swiss St. Andrews.
Here you can bring your dogs (the leash is mandatory!) to the Zuoz-Madulain golf course on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4 p.m.
The St. Moritz Golf Club is part of the above-mentioned package. Unlike the Samedan and Zuoz-Madulain golf courses, this one is “only” 9-hole + a driving range with 16 teeing grounds (partly sheltered).
Don’t fool yourself and take seriously these 9 holes because you will need very precise and strategic shots.
The Kulm Hotel St. Moritz’s ‘Golf Break’ package starts from CHF 620 pp sharing a double room, including:
- 2 nights’ accommodation on a half-board basis
- Complimentary green fees at the 9-hole Kulm Golf St. Moritz*
- 1 complimentary green fee on the 18-hole Samedan or Zuoz-Madulain golf courses*
- unlimited access to the Kulm Spa St. Moritz
- unlimited use of the hotel’s tennis courts
- unlimited use of all open mountain railways in the Engadine / St. Moritz region and public transportation in the valley (bus and Rhaetian railway)
*Tee time bookings to be made upon reservation confirmation.
The Kulm Hotel St. Moritz won recently these accolades:
- 2019: A Michelin star for “the k by Tim Raue” & 17 GaultMillau points;
- Conde Nast Traveller Readers’ Choice Awards – 4th in the Top 20 Hotels in Central Europe category;
- Connoisseur Circle – Best Hospitality Grand Hotel
- TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice Award, Hall of Fame and Certificate of Excellence, etc.