I understand that the “show must go on”. I have just read that the non-top priority groups and over 50s are likely to be vaccinated by May.
This is why I consider optimistic The Manor House Golf Club‘s spring-summer offer.
Even if you will not be able to take advantage of this offer, it is worth putting The Manor House Golf Club on your bucket list in 2021.
3 reasons why considering visiting The Manor House Golf Club:
- An 18-hole championship-standard golf course designed by Peter Alliss and Clive Clark.
- The Manor House Hotel is a luxury 14th-century stately country house with a Michelin starred restaurant, alfresco dining, and a dedicated gin bar. Complete with 21 comfortable, individually styled rooms and suites – as well as 29 picturesque cottages full of character – the hotel is full of charm and traditional quirky features.
- The Castle Inn is a cozy 12th-century country pub that sits in the heart of the village, opposite the adjacent main hotel, offering 12 unique en-suite bedrooms and delicious homemade food.
The Manor House Golf Club: spring-summer offer
Packages at The Manor House, between April and September,
- start at £199pp and include bed and breakfast in a Cosy room, a £30 per person allocation to use towards dinner at The Castle Inn, use of the driving range, and 36 holes of the best golf in Wiltshire.
- Guests can upgrade to the Michelin starred Bybrook restaurant for just £45pp.
Packages at The Castle Inn for the same time period
- start at £149pp and include bed and breakfast in a Standard room, a £30 per person allocation to use towards dinner, use of the driving range, and 36 holes of golf.
- Guests can again upgrade to the Michelin starred Bybrook restaurant at The Manor House for just £45pp.
Of course these packages’ availability depends on goverment regulations and restrictions.