Troon has been selected to manage Broken Top Club, a private club located in Bend, Oregon.
Troon Privé, the private club operating division of Troon, will manage golf operations, food & beverage, golf course agronomy, and membership marketing.
Broken Top Club originally opened in 1994 and is considered one of the premier private club experiences in Central Oregon.
The club offers a vast array of amenities including
- an award-winning Tom Weiskopf and Jay Morrish-designed golf course,
- an 18-hole putting course,
- a golf performance center,
- 2 tennis courts,
- 8 pickleball courts, and
- a fitness center with a yoga studio spa and steam rooms.
The golf course and property are set in the high desert, in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains. The award-winning 7,161-yard, par 72 course blends traditional design elements with modern routings, bunkers, and green complexes.
Broken Top Club’s 27,000-square-foot clubhouse overlooks a six-acre lake and showcases stunning views of the Cascade Mountains.
With a massive wood-burning fireplace, exposed timber trestles, and rough-hewn rock, the clubhouse offers a casually elegant place for members and guests to relax and unwind. The expansive Broken Top Restaurant is the cornerstone of the clubhouse.
The culinary team uses only the best fresh local ingredients:
- Artisinal cheeses from Tumalo Farms,
- organic herbs and heirloom tomatoes from Klamath Falls,
- natural beef from Madras,
- natural poultry from Central Oregon, and
- fresh fish from the coast.
As a Troon Privé-managed club, Broken Top Club members can enjoy the Troon Privé Privileges program, which delivers extraordinary golf and lifestyle benefits as well as reciprocal play at other Troon Privé-managed private clubs around the world.