Troon, through its Troon International division, has been engaged at The Bay and The Dunes courses since inception. Until now, Troon International has only provided golf operations service to Costa Navarino.
The range of services will be expanded with these ones from now on:
- marketing support to the two new additions, The Hills Course and The International Olympic Academy Golf Course.
The world’s first International Olympic Academy Golf Course (see above) and the neighboring Hills Course, as well as the new Hills Clubhouse, made their debut at the start of the 2022 golf season.
These two new courses provide the ideal complement to the destination’s existing signature golf courses, The Dunes Course and The Bay Course.
Nuno Sepúlveda, General Manager, Costa Navarino Golf said
“The Hills Course and The International Olympic Academy Golf Course are both outstanding golf courses situated within Europe’s newest golf destination.
We are looking forward to further developing our guest experience at both courses and with Troon’s renowned level of service, operations and agronomy standards, the expansion of our partnership is a very exciting milestone.”
Costa Navarino will open the new W Costa Navarino, this summer. The resort has already got two luxury 5-star hotels, The Westin Resort Costa Navarino and The Romanos, a Luxury Collection Resort.
The new W Costa Navarino will be at the Navarino Waterfront, the newest integrated resort of Costa Navarino, the 13-hectare beachfront destination will feature 246 stylish rooms, suites, and villas, many with private pools, staged in the Bay of Navarino with stunning Ionian Sea views.
The vibrant resort will offer five dining venues including a destination beach club and exciting day-to-night programming.
Tourism trends in 2022
- growing traveler confidence —> longer search windows: 90-180 days
- beaches maintain appeal
- growing demand for sustainable tourism —-> Demonstrate your sustainability efforts & investments!
- safe & sanitary environments matter
- provide flexibility to delay or refund travel or switch bookings without penalty.
- the importance of sustainable digital customer experience is gaining momentum.