QHotels has just launched its new QFairway club golf membership program/offer. They claim it is the most flexible membership offer in the UK. It gives up to 50 rounds of golf for £375 along with access to 15 golf courses.
The new scheme takes in consideration that we don't have as much time as our fathers' generation. It provides the benefits of a traditional golf club membership. It can be also attractive to those who are "armchair golfers".
Michael Purtill, managing director of QHotels, said: “Points-based flexible memberships are not new but we believe QFairway takes the concept to a new level. With 11 hotels and 15 excellent golf courses – and the ability to allocate points to elements other than just golf – this is the most widely beneficial membership available on the market.
If you have time check out on March 26 and 29 when QHotels will hold open days to test this new membership solution. This will take place at:
- Aldwark Manor Golf & Spa Hotel, near York;
- Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort, north Lincolnshire;
- Hellidon Lakes Golf & Spa Hotel, Daventry, Northamptonshire;
- Telford Hotel & Golf Resort, Shropshire;
- Westerwood Hotel & Golf Resort, near Glasgow.