It seems like the persistence bore its fruits to the Nike Golf athlete Miguel Tabuena. In the past, he was several times close to winning championships on the Asian Tour. By finishing 14-under-par (67-69-66; 202), he won the Philippine Open ( in the US$300,000 Asian Tour). He is the 1st Filipino to win his National Open since 2008.
For Nike Golf, this was the 10th tour victory in 2015.
What was in his bag?
- Driver: Nike Vapor Pro
- Fairway Wood: Nike Vapor Speed 3-wood/13-degree, Nike Vapor Speed 5-wood/18-degree
- Irons: Nike Vapor Pro Combo (3-6), Vapor Pro (7-PW)
- Wedges: Nike VR Forged 53-degree, 60-degree
- Putter: Nike Method 001 Prototype
- Ball: Nike RZN Platinum
- Apparel: Nike Performance
- Footwear: Nike Lunar Control 3