How many of you remember when I introduced you the first CNCPT by Titleist irons in April 2019?
Now I can show you the latest Titleist CNCPT irons:
- CP-03 irons provide a balance of power and control in a progressive midsize muscle back profile;
- CP-04 irons: advances the original CP-01 design, delivering ultimate speed with enhanced accuracy in a player’s improvement head shape.
- They join the blade-size performance of CP-02 in the new CNCPT series – available for fittings beginning today, September 24.
Titleist CNCPT irons: technology & performance
Titleist says they have got 3 innovations in their latest Titleist CNCPT irons:
- Forged supermetal L-face insert– the thinnest unsupported, constant-thickness face in golf – produces supreme ball speeds with the increased launch (mid to low irons). CNCPT irons are the first club designs to utilize this rare, super-strong alloy.
- Multi-material, hollow body design allows for optimized MOI and CG placement in every iron through the set.
- Extraordinary amounts of high-density tungsten weighting – making up nearly 50 percent of the total head weight in the lower lofts – provide precise sweet spot calibration and greater clubhead stability. At least 100 grams of tungsten on average (mid to low irons) is used in each iron to produce the most generous and forgiving impact possible.
CP-02: Superior performance with a blade size and feel
- Progressive muscle back profile;
- Minimal offset;
- Average of 113g tungsten per iron (3-8).
CP-03: Astonishing balance of power and control
- Progressive midsize muscle back profile;
- Minimal offset;
- Average of 104g tungsten per iron (3-7);
CP-04: Ultimate speed with enhanced accuracy
- Progressive midsize profile;
- Moderate offset;
- Average of 100g tungsten per iron (4-7).
Titleist CNCPT irons – availability
The new Titleist CNCPT irons are available for fittings and custom order beginning Sept. 24. MAP $500/club.