Last year, after much deliberation, I switched my golf grips to Golf Pride MCC Align and Golf Pride Tour Velvet Plus 4. The results speak for themselves.
In the same year, I shared with you and explained to you, what are the innovations and benefits of the new Golf Pride PRO-ONLY grips.
This time I can tell you that Golf Pride is expanding its popular PRO ONLY™ putter grip family with the CORD Series.
Check out the details below!
Golf Pride PRO ONLY putter grip: CORD Series
The all-new PRO ONLY CORD assortment delivers an enhanced tactile feel, providing more feedback in concert with Golf Pride’s high-performance rubber-compound material in 3 Tour-optimized shapes and sizes.
The PRO ONLY CORD series putter grips will be available in the same popular three sizes and shapes as the Golf Pride PRO ONLY original line-up.
Those selections include:
PRO ONLY Red Star
- Modernized horseshoe shape with an arched paddle front.
- Slight pistol kick in the back.
- 72 cc size and 74.5g weight.
PRO ONLY Blue Star
- Angled profile with a wide, flat paddle front.
- Angled back shape.
- 81 cc size and 82g weight.
PRO ONLY Green Star
- Oval shape with an arched paddle.
- Slight upper hand flared back.
- 88 cc size and 86.5g weight.
The PRO ONLY CORD series will hit retail on October 1, 2020 and feature a selling price of $19.99 per grip.