Titleist will launch on November 12, its new Titleist TSi2 and TSi3 fairway metals. Titleist claims very proudly
“…the new Titleist TSi2 and TSi3 fairways are the longest, straightest, best looking and best sounding Titleist fairway metals ever….”
Let’s see what makes Titleist so proud!
Here are the main differences between the new Titleist TSi2 and TSi3 fairway metals:
- Titleist TSi2 launches high with incredible speed and forgiveness across the face, with a deeper, lower CG to maximize distance.
- Titleist TSi3 is for players looking for added workability or requiring more precise control over CG placement, with a new SureFit CG Track Design for advanced speed-tuned performance and shot control.
Titleist TSi2: technology & details
The new Titleist TSi fairway metals are coming with 5 innovations:
- Active Recoil Channel (ARC) 4.0 launches the ball off the face with high launch, low spin, and more speed. The improved design of ARC 4.0 – featuring a shorter channel wall – produces greater face flexibility for higher ball speeds. The more compact geometry also provides weight savings (5 grams) that are redistributed for higher inertia properties.
- High-Speed VFT Face works in concert with ARC 4.0 to maximize ball speed and forgiveness across the face. A new high-contrast graphic face design highlights the face center for easy alignment at address.
- Player-Tuned Aerodynamics allows the clubhead to move fast through the air – from the top of the swing to the ball – and deliver a powerful impact. The improved head shapes feature a tour-requested softer toe profile that looks square at address. TSi feels fast in a golfer’s hands and is complemented by meticulous sound engineering that manages vibrations within the clubhead to deliver a Tour-Quality Sound.
- Optimized Weight Distribution with refined crown and face thicknesses creates a low CG for high launch and low spin. The high-MOI design delivers a powerful combination of speed and stability.
- SureFit CG Track Technology in TSi3 models offer three unique positions – Toe (T), Neutral (N), and Heel (H) – to adjust clubhead CG and fine-tune ball flight. After adjustment, the new track design disappears into the sole of the club to allow for smooth turf interaction through impact. Both TSi2 and TSi3 feature Titleist’s patented SureFit hosel with 16 independent loft and lie settings, plus headweight adjustability (in two-gram increments, ranging from -4g to 4g)
Titleist TSi2 – specifications
- Maximum distance and forgiveness • Improved Active Recoil Channel 4.0
- Adjustable swingweight, fixed CG location
- High launch, mid-spin
- Improved aerodynamic modern shape (175cc)
- Available lofts: RH: 13.5°, 15°, 16.5°, 18°, 21°; LH: 13.5°, 15°, 16.5°, 18°
Titelist TSi3 – specifications
- Precision performance and dynamic forgiveness. • Improved Active Recoil Channel 4.0
- Improved aerodynamic traditional shape (175c)
- Three-setting SureFit CG track and adjustable swingweight
- Available lofts: RH: 13.5°, 15°, 16.5°, 18°; LH: 15°, 16.5°
- Mid/high launch, low spin
The Titleist TSi fairways featured shaft lineup
The Titleist TSi fairways featured shaft lineup features 4 new aftermarket models:
- KURO KAGE Black DC (High launch, mid spin),
- TENSEI AV Series Blue Raw (Mid launch and spin),
- HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX (Low/mid launch and spin) and
- TENSEI AV Series White Raw (Low launch and spin) –developed by the game’s top shaft manufacturers using insights from Titleist’s industry-best motion capture and consumer testing.
Graphite Design’s premium offerings include 3 of the most coveted shaft models on tour and throughout the golfing world –
- Graphite Design Tour AD DI,
- Graphite Design Tour AD IZ and
- Graphite Design Tour AD XC (Xtra Carry) – engineered with aerospace-quality carbon-fiber materials for incredible stability, consistency, and feel.
Pricing & availability
Titleist TSi Fairways are available in golf shops worldwide beginning November 12.
MAP $299. Titleist TSi Premium: MAP $499.