I still see many underdeveloped/old-school driving ranges in operation. Even though there is a striking difference in customer experience between a non-tech driving range and one with driving technology solutions (e.g. Toptracer Range, Inrange Golf, Trackman Range, etc.).
Those golf clubs who understand the importance of investing in driving range experience and do not only look at the cost side of this investment can answer at least three business challenges at the same time:
- By improving the driving range experience, we can attract even “armchair golfers” and non-golfers too by utilizing driving range technology solutions like those mentioned above.
- Help you to relieve the overcapacity of your golf course too.
- A new source of revenue: extra F&B revenues.
Let’s turn our driving range into a destination!!
Landeryd Golf Club – driving range experience solution
The Swedish Landeryd Golf Club can be proud of many things, for instance:
- Three 18-hole courses, including “The Masters” course which has hosted both the Nordea Masters and the Swedish PGA Championship over the years.
- It has the nation’s largest junior program, including activities such as “golf fun” for children, junior training and golf camps, and Future Team for aspiring elites.
Investing in the driving range – to be able to offer top-class training possibilities all year round – is really a wise realization. As part of the investment Landeryd Golf Club built in cooperation with The Bucket Pros:
- 2 studios and 5 modules, resulting in a total of 28 new bases on two floors with 14 bases being in weather-protected rooms equipped with infrared heating.
- The top floor is furthermore equipped with a large putting green in artificial grass.
- In addition, all 28 bases are connected to TrackMan Range, Landeryd Golf Club has installed a new ball management system, including more ball dispensers for easier access to range balls.