I have been wondering while service and product personalization is gaining momentum why is it so hard to find golf holiday packages for female golf travelers????
Today’s smart female golf travelers expect experiences that closely match their preferences and every aspect of their golf holiday (e.g. destination, accommodation, golf and non-golf related activities).
If golf travel agencies could tailor their offer to female golf travelers’ goals, desires, and expectations, the more likely they will be able to impress their customers.
Furthermore, as a result of the positive experience, it will be easier for them to retain their customers.
If this is not convincing enough for you then here are some important female travel statistics:
- It has been found that 80% of all travel decisions are made by women.
- The search volume for the term ‘female solo travel’ across all search engines has increased by 62% over the past three years.
- Travel companies dedicated to woman-only customers have hugely increased by 230% over the past few years.
- Among travelers who earned $250,000 or more annually, 54% were women.
- 91% of women who travel together are friends.
Female golf travelers’ choices
Last year I mentioned an Italian initiative. They are offering 2 packages for this segment of golf tourists.
Female golf travelers have to search with a magnifying glass to find golf holiday packages that are developed explicitly for them.
I recommend these packages:
- 7 nights in Anantara Vilamoura Resort near 5 Dom Pedro Golf courses. The hotel is just behind the Arnold Palmer-designed Victoria Golf Course and it has got an award-winning spa.
- The Macdonald Monchique Resort & Spa is utilizing the Monchique region’s thermal waters. It has got 4 restaurants. If you wish to go with your kids then you can find also a kids club for children aged 4 to 12. The package includes also 3 rounds of golf at Morgado Golf Course, Alamos Golf Course, Penina Championship Golf Course.
- 7 nights in Pine Cliffs Luxury Resort. Do I have to give more reasons? Their Spa in the Algarve awarded as “Europe’s Best Wellness Spa”. The resort has got a Michelin-star restaurant. The package includes a cooking class too.
- 7 nights in Conrad Algarve: it is a great way to play at Quinta do Lago North & South golf courses + at Vale do Lobo Ocean & Royal golf courses. The package includes 5 rounds.
- If you would like to get unlimited golf in your package, then book Pestana Vila Sol: you will be able to play on Vila Sol Golf Course, a Donald Steel-designed golf course.
- 7 nights in Hilton Vilamoura, near 3 Dom Pedro golf courses: Vilamoura Pinhal, Vilamoura Laguna, and Vilamoura Millenium. The package includes also 7 detox treatments too.
- 4 rounds: select from 7 golf courses (Quinta do Lago North & South & Laranjal, Vale do Lobo Royal & Ocean, Quinta de Cima, Quinta do Vale) & 2 dinners at Vila Monte and more.
This article is brought to you by Tee Times Golf Agency.