It was great to see the growing interest in the Golf Business Monitor: campaigns, webinars, interviews, etc., in 2022.
Thanks to my very engaged community – 60,000+ followers – I can help brands and golf clubs/resorts to achieve their sales and marketing goals by generating interest & desire in their services and products.
I was able to increase Golf Business Monitor‘s EDM database to 3815. The average opening rate is 30% and the average click-through rate is 5%. We can say it is a very actionable email database.
Personalization of golf club services and communication is a must-have to be able to provide a superb customer experience to our golf club/resort guests and members. It is essential to manufacturers and service providers too.
I was happy that GCMA and the PGA of Canada invited me to host webinars on golf club service (including PGA Pros’ services) and communication personalization.
I am very pleased to work for such great clients as
- John Deere,
- Wilson Golf,
- Golf Genius Software,
- Club Caddie Software,
- Players 1st, etc.
I / Golf Business Monitor had 12 very interesting interviews. Hereby I would like to thank their contribution:
- Stephen Norton – Birchwood Golf & Country Club;
- Elaine McBride – North Berwick Golf Club;
- Nikolaj Kromann Jorgensen – TrackMan;
- Keith Pickard – The QHotels Collection;
- Jeff Price – PGA of America;
- Jason Straka – Fry/Straka Global Golf Course Design;
- Drew Parsons – Wilson Golf;
- Rodrigo Ulrich – Terras da Comporta;
- Jonathan Cummings – the author of The Rating Game;
- Don Rea Jr. – PGA of America;
- Jon Podany – USGA;
- Nguyen The Dai – Silk Path Golf Resort (Vietnam).
- [email protected]
- +36 30 279 0054 (WhatsApp too)